Worshipping God, loving one another and sharing Christ
A growing fellowship of Christians under the authority of scripture, led by the Holy Spirit, caring for our community by the grace of God.
OUR CORE VALUES:
The following core values represent who we are, and what our priorities are, as a Church:
- Biblical Authority — God has spoken to us through the Bible and we recognize it as the final authority in our lives and church.( 2 Timothy 3:16.)
- Vibrant Relationship with God — God desires an intimate relationship with each of us and has provided the way to know Him through Jesus Christ. (John 17:3; Matthew 17:22.)
- Meaningful Worship — Our worship of God is more than habitual reciting of the Liturgy and hearing a sermon; it is entering into the Presence of Almighty God and declaring His Praise. (Psalm 48; Hebrews 13:15)
- The Power of Prayer — God has instructed His People to be people of prayer interceding on behalf of others and themselves to accomplish the will of God in our world (1 John 5:14).
- Significant Ministries — Every ministry of the church is designed to be significant and relevant in advancing our mission of sharing the Gospel to its target audience. (Romans 12:3-9).
- Discipleship Groups — Accountability, belonging, agape love, pastoral care and spiritual growth occurs best when believers know and relate to one another in small groups. (Acts 2:42-47).
- Spiritual Service — Spiritual gifts have been given by God to His people to serve Him in the Church and in the world and are a primary motivating factor in our service to Him. (I Corinthians 12:4-11).
- Discipleship — We have a responsibility to pass on to others the spiritual knowledge, skills, and the opportunities which have been entrusted to us. (2 Timothy 2:2).
- Servant Leadership — The objective of the leaders in this church is to serve the congregation to help them fulfill their mission and ministries in the Church and in the world. (I Timothy 3:1-11; Titus 1:5-9).
- Evangelism — In obedience to the Great Commission given by Jesus before ascending to heaven, we will seek to see people who are far from God come to a saving knowledge of God.