During this time concerning the Coronavirus, Church of Our Savior will be doing livestream and Drive-In church service through May.
NEXT SERVICE THIS SUNDAY AT 9AM! Come back here for the link to our Online Live Stream (Come early to see candid pics of drive-in attendees, and text your own pic to connect with them!).
Conceptual Design for Prospective
Church of Our Savior Sanctuary
Our building team has been working with Kasper Architects and Ron Scalisi to incorporate the feedback we received from the congregation in our June workshop regarding the future needs and direction of Church of Our Savior. We are also stimulated by the blessing of the new parcel of land to our east which was generously donated last year for a new sanctuary. Images of various aspects of the exterior, interior and floor plans of the building as they currently stand are available by clicking here.
- Our intent is to develop all 1.89 buildable acres of our 5.44-acre lot to the east of us.
- The proposed structure is oriented generally north and south, facing Beach Boulevard.
- The building is approximately 9700 square feet.
- The sanctuary, as currently configured, will seat 350, with 250 downstairs, 100 upstairs.
- The current design has 123 parking spaces providing a 2:1 ratio at 250 seats and a 2:8 1 ratio at 350 seats. Both plans are well within the parking requirements for code.
- Our tower will be about 100 feet high
- Our existing building will be connected to the new sanctuary with a covered walkway.
- We will have a covered drop off in the parking lot on the east side of the building.
- Once we have the final design in place we will begin a careful study of ways and means and timing to go forward. This process should start in the spring.
You’re New? Welcome!
Welcome to Church of Our Savior. We are a group of people who have experienced the grace and mercy of God through our Savior Jesus Christ. The grace of God simply means that we have received from God His love and forgiveness even though we do not deserve it. We are far from perfect, but God loves us anyway and He proved it when He sent His one and only Son Jesus Christ to die on a cross for all our failures. The greatest part about this grace is that it is a gift that God has given to ALL people! We would love nothing more than to share this grace that we know with you. Check out our website, but more importantly, come and share with us in the love and grace of our Savior.